Pallet Storage Shelf

Some people love to do gardening or if not they like to keep something out of the house with the greenery. Either in pots or in the vases they like to decorates their outdoor with natural beauty. I personally love gardening but since my house boundary does not allow me to do the gardening I decided to make a pallet storage shelf. This is basically a vertical shelf on which you can keep the pots or the flowery vases for outdoor. You can hang it near the main door or somewhere on the outside wall of the house.

There are different designs available for the pallet storage shelf and also in different colors to make it look attractive. Make it look a little rough so that it brings more beauty in it. The shelf is simply made by the pallet slabs attached together vertically. You do not even have to cut them or give them a shape but this shelf is just made by attaching the slabs. I really loved this idea and whoever has visited my house loved it too. If you wish to bring some nature on your door then try to make the pallet storage shelf for outdoor.




Powered by Blogger.